跳到主要內容
Ashley's Blog😉

English Composition Class

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Introverts VS Extrovert

    That's  true, extroverts  are always active to persuade others to agree with their  ideas, which  make them be more influential in most  situation, so  that's why people notice extroverts  first, instead  of those introverts who own perfect idea or leadership.       I  have the same the problem  before, as  an  introvert, I  always volunteered to search for data and  organize the  powerpoint  of our  group rather than give a speech.  But I try to convey my ideas by inserting them to our group project and influence their thought subtly.   Frankly  speaking, I  was so envious of some people who can speak fluently and confidently. A ctually,  I was an extrovert when I was  little, I  have participated in many contests and feel free to have a  performance. However,  I became afraid to show myself in front of the public as I grew...